End Nasal Blockage With One In-Office Procedure – Introducing Vivaer Nasal Reshaping Technology
CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat is the first and only practice in the Charlotte and Monroe region to offer the Vivaer procedure to treat nasal blockage. This simple, non-invasive, in-office procedure takes only 15 minutes. Most patients experience immediate relief from nasal congestion and can return to work the same day. Call us at 704-752-7575 to learn more or schedule your appointment.
Who can this procedure help?
- People who have difficulty breathing through their nose and feel like they “aren’t getting enough air.”
- Anyone who needs breathing strips to open their nasal airway.
- People who suffer from the sensation of nasal congestion, or have snoring or sleeping problems due to nasal airway obstruction.
Key Advantages Of The Vivaer Procedure:
- This is a one-time treatment.
- Vivaer is performed in the office.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
- Most patients experience results right away
- Tissue inside the nose is reshaped without any incisions.
- General anesthesia is not required
- No hospitalization is needed
- Pain is minimal
- Most patients return to work or normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- This procedure is FDA-approved.