End Nasal Blockage With One In-Office Procedure – Introducing Vivaer Nasal Reshaping Technology
CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat is the first and only practice in the Charlotte and Monroe region to offer the Vivaer procedure to treat nasal blockage. This simple, non-invasive, in-office procedure takes only 15 minutes. Most patients experience immediate relief from nasal congestion and can return to work the same day. Call us at 704-752-7575 to learn more or schedule your appointment.
Who can this procedure help?
- People who have difficulty breathing through their nose and feel like they “aren’t getting enough air.”
- Anyone who needs breathing strips to open their nasal airway.
- People who suffer from the sensation of nasal congestion, or have snoring or sleeping problems due to nasal airway obstruction.
Key Advantages Of The Vivaer Procedure:
- This is a one-time treatment.
- Vivaer is performed in the office.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
- Most patients experience results right away
- Tissue inside the nose is reshaped without any incisions.
- General anesthesia is not required
- No hospitalization is needed
- Pain is minimal
- Most patients return to work or normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- This procedure is FDA-approved.
Watch Our Video To See How This Procedure Works
Our very own Dr. Daron Smith was the first physician in the region to offer Vivaer technology for nasal remodeling.
This in-office procedure corrects nasal blockage and nasal congestion without general anesthesia or any surgery! He was featured on Charlotte Today with the first patient who had the procedure. Ready to say Goodbye Nasal Strips?
To schedule an appointment with CornerStone Ear, Nose & Throat in Charlotte or Monroe, call 704-752-7575.